Summer season has already arrived and it has brought with it heat, sweat and dust. Well, hardly an incentive to go out to buy your favorite scrub when you find the one in your drawer empty. Feeling frustrated! Well don’t anymore. Here is how you can prepare fresh FRUIT SCRUB using summer FRUITS in minutes. And the best part is these FRUIT SCRUBS are natural and healthier than the one you have been using so far.
1.PAPAYA SEED SCRUB:
Papaya pulp is known as a natural remedy to remove acne but it’s discarded part i.e. SEEDS can also be used for making fresh scrub.
- Crush a handful or two of Papaya seeds with a little pulp in the grinder.
- Add 1 tsp honey and mix it well.
- Apply it on your face and wash after 15 minutes.
- In this natural scrub, Papaya and honey nourish your skin and seed powder helps exfoliate your dead skin.
2. PEACH SCRUB:
- Take the pulp of a fresh Peach and blend it well.
- Take 4-5 almonds and grind them till it becomes fine grained paste.
- Add some olive oil and mix it well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it for few minutes and rub gently. Wash with warm water.
- Take 3-4 almonds and crush them till you have a paste.
- Mix the almond paste with pulp of a mango. Your scrub is ready.
- Apply for 5-10 minutes. Wash with fresh water.
4. BANANA SCRUB:
Banana pulp helps the skin to remain fresh. A little oatmeal powder is added to Banana pulp to make this scrub.
- Take 2 tsp of mashed banana, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of oatmeal powder.
- Mix till a coarse paste is prepared.
- Apply gently on face for a few minutes. Wash with cold water.
Try any of these natural FRUIT SCRUBS. It will give a refreshing look to your skin.
Now which fruit are you going to take out of fridge?